Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kyle Week 3

David and I are now facebook friends. It is a big step in our relationship. Who knows where this is going to go?
None of the other interns will request me on facebook.
David and I rock out to Queen and The Killers. The girls laugh, but I can do a pull-up.
I sabotaged Javier´s office this morning. No coke is safe when I am around.
I discovered earlier this week that I can handle most procedures that take place in the clinic, but I might have found a weakness when watching a toenail being removed.
If it can be at all possible, I think I am getting worse at Spanish. I know that I no longer can spell words in English correctly. I did not know how to spell sabotage in the first place (see line five) and so I tried to look it up on dicionary.com and then at dictonary.com.
If the whole pre-med thing falls through, I can now say that I have experience in the field of sanitation control. On Tuesday, my ranch day, Arle (sp?) and I visited all of the mission sites and refuges, collecting garbage in the back of the truck before going to the city dump. Arle is awesome and tried in vain to teach me some Spanish. I am the garbage man. It was fun. I got to see parts of San Marcos and different refuges that I would have never been to otherwise.
Katie and I went to the bootmaker and were fitted for riding boots. Hopefully we will be able to find time to ride more so that I learn some form and feel comfortable in the saddle.

2 comments:

Mark in Nashville said...

Sounds great! Please keep up the great work and tell us all about it.

Thanks - Mark

DPD said...

Kyle: I like your sense of humor. It will serve you well in med school and residency.