Thursday, July 17, 2008

Amy, Whats Up


So I told Amy before she left that I would write a blog directed to her, so here it is.

Amy I hope that things in the U.S. are going well. Things down here are about like they were when you left, however, the house tends to much quieter without you around (for those of you reading this, that was a joke). We still ride around in El Jefe, we still make the same jokes over and over, we still go to Spanish class, and we still dont know her name. Loren still cooks all of our meals, we still talk about the time you ate the entire cheese cake. The Bathroom is still stinky.

I figure I should give you a person by person update.

Kyle: Katie bruised him on the cheek, and he has a really funny sun burn
Heather: She can hypnotize people, Loren ate some berries
Katie: She still likes to ride horses, she yelled at us on our last ride. She bruised kyle
Kendra: I now know more about cows than I ever thought I would
Haley: She is still the most mature out of all of us, she has really curly hair
Loren: We caught him sewing while watching a chick flick. He nearly killed Jarred at Tres Pilas
Jaclyn: We found out that she is really a secret agent in the British Special Forces
Me: I am about the same, I did shave on Tuesday though
I hope that was an adequate update on things down here
David
P.S. we played four square last night. I hope you like the picture

No comments: