Friday, July 11, 2008

Great Audience

Another good week in the hood.On Monday I was at the school and it was a good time. I took lots of pictures because Im starting to realize it is close to being over. After school Haley and I took a walk and stumbled upon a cemetery. We walked around inside and it was very interesting to see all of the graves. Monday night we went to the Posada and after we introduced ourselves Chad gave a blurb about us and five minutes later someone had bought all of our dinners for the rest of the week. That was exciting!! (God bless you!) Then that night we had a verrryyy long family meeting about a surprise I will soon be able to tell you. I thought it was special though because we all had different views but we expressed them like any family should and everything was fine. I liked it. Tuesday was the nutrition program and Wednesday the clinic. David gave his first shot!! Or I guess I should say his first four shots..(it wasnt his fault we promise.) He claims his beard wasnt getting in the way. Hey soooo Thursday I had a ranch day with Katie. We rode horses with the group. Then rode 15 minutes by ourselves. Lets just say I had to turn my hat sideways because Medianoche was moving so fast. Last night was one of my favorite spanish class sessions. Mary is so patient...it gives me confidence! Today we went to the clinic and it was a pretty busy day. A few shots in the rear are always a pick me up. I'm excited about this upcoming weekend because the mini'fair is in town and there is a huge church get together on Sunday. God Bless!
Jaclyn

No comments: